Interview with Vinny Pujji of Insight Partners
Today’s episode of Between 2 Term Sheets brings us a conversation between host Owen Matthews and Vinny Pujji, Senior Investment Associate at Insight Partners. Insight has over $20 billion of assets under management, has experienced over 40 IPO’s, invested in more than 300 companies, and has completed more than 200 M&A transactions for their portfolio companies.
Listen to this episode to hear Vinny and Owen Discuss:
- The history of Insight Partners, and what it looks like today
- What growth investors look for in a pitch
- How an East coast venture firm splits their time between the US and European market
- Scaling businesses from 2M to 10M run rates, and 10M to 100M run rates
- The venture capital scene in New York
- “Getting stuff done” in a fund the size of Insight Partners
About Vinny Pujji
Vinny Pujji joined Insight in 2015. Prior to joining Insight, Vinny co-founded venture-backed startups in education technology and online payments. Before his time as a founder, he worked in online customer acquisition with a focus on Facebook.
As a student in the Huntsman Program in International Business, Vinny studied Growth Optimization at The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, in addition to earning a degree in International Studies.
More from Between 2 Termsheets
about the host – alacrity chairman owen matthews
about alacrity canada
Interview with Bobbi Leach of RevenueWire
Today's episode of Between 2 Term Sheets brings us a conversation between host Owen Matthews and Bobbi Leach, CEO of RevenueWire & former CEO of…
Cleantech for Climate “Un-Change”
Cleantech challenges, sales and marketing As the climate continues to change, clean technology, or cleantech, is becoming a critical aspect of how countries and economies…