Interview with Vinny Pujji of Insight Partners
Today’s episode of Between 2 Term Sheets brings us a conversation between host Owen Matthews and Vinny Pujji, Senior Investment Associate at Insight Partners. Insight has over $20 billion of assets under management, has experienced over 40 IPO’s, invested in more than 300 companies, and has completed more than 200 M&A transactions for their portfolio companies.
Listen to this episode to hear Vinny and Owen Discuss:
- The history of Insight Partners, and what it looks like today
- What growth investors look for in a pitch
- How an East coast venture firm splits their time between the US and European market
- Scaling businesses from 2M to 10M run rates, and 10M to 100M run rates
- The venture capital scene in New York
- “Getting stuff done” in a fund the size of Insight Partners
About Vinny Pujji
Vinny Pujji joined Insight in 2015. Prior to joining Insight, Vinny co-founded venture-backed startups in education technology and online payments. Before his time as a founder, he worked in online customer acquisition with a focus on Facebook.
As a student in the Huntsman Program in International Business, Vinny studied Growth Optimization at The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, in addition to earning a degree in International Studies.
More from Between 2 Termsheets
You can listen to these podcasts, and more, on the streaming platforms listed below:
about the host – alacrity chairman owen matthews
about alacrity canada
- Portfolio Company
- Venture Capital
The Case for Podcasts
Podcasts have been consistently gaining popularity over the past few years. According to Nielson, the audience compound annual growth rate is twenty percent. Listenership has…